It is important for any business to clarify how they currently operate on a regular basis.
A comprehensive review of existing structures, processes and performance helps an organisation to:
- understand existing or future challenges
- develop direction or strategy
- provide detail on its actual market position or performance
- achieve its goals more effectively.
Utilising operationally experienced consultants allows any audit we perform to be business relevant and delivered in a language that fits the organisations maturity. The broad experience of our team allows hands on experience to be introduced to the desktop analysis, increasing its effectiveness when validated against operational environments.
Audits are tailored to the circumstances of every business and can be functionally focused or business wide. In every case it uses:
- a series of structured interviews with senior managers
- a review of the current organisation: markets, competitors, customers and operating processes
- a stocktake of assets (tools and applications) including their integration with the core information management systems within the business, and
- an assessment of the overall compatibility and their alignment with the operating model.
Collinson Grant work on a methodology that challenges all parts of a business and its operating processes. This ensures that any recommendations or proposed activity will be aligned with business objectives and also evidence based for true ROI measurement.