1970 – 2020 and going strong.
Fifty years might seem like a long time – but to us it has just flown by. And one reason might be that we still help businesses and large organisations to improve their performance in many of the same ways we did way back in 1970:
- building the right organisational structure
- maintaining a firm control of costs
- improving productivity and the return on assets
- getting the best out of people
- designing and implementing efficient processes (now often using digital technologies)
- creating strong and lasting relationships with all our clients.
This is the approach that has served us well during some turbulent times and when economies have been doing better. It’s not set in stone. Over the years we have learned a great deal from our clients and tried to put it into action. These are just a few of the highlights:
50 years of business
We described some of the highlights from our first 50 years of business in a book. It mentions some of our well-known clients, as well as smaller ones, tells about some of the far-flung places our work has taken us to and puts it in a historical context. The timeline below is a summary of that. The book is not comprehensive and if any of our friends feel there are important omissions, we apologise unreservedly. Nevertheless, if you are interested in how we got here, we hope you enjoy it.