We act quickly
When Collinson Grant works on turnarounds, we evaluate the business and its customers and markets, make it the right size and shape to perform and keep or recruit the right managers.
Our aims are:
- to improve operating performance quickly and to restore profitability
- to restore energy and commitment among the managers, or replace them
- to restructure the business so that owners can sell their equity at a reasonable return (or without further losses).
We aim to stem losses quickly, appraise prospects and create forward momentum. To do this, we may:
- supply strong, non-executive directors, who draw on their operational experience to provide leadership
- bring in interim operational managers with experience of success in senior jobs
- lead specific projects to reduce costs, introduce organisational change, rationalise the supply chain, revise terms and conditions of employment and set up more effective business processes.