Watershed - expertise in employment law
HR has been an integral part of Collinson Grant's services since the 1970s. However, our support for clients on Employment Law and all aspects of Outsourced HR is now delivered by our specialist sister company Watershed. Its commercially minded employment lawyers and HR professionals offer flexible resources to help managers deal with everyday contractual questions and more difficult employment disputes. They offer a fully outsourced HR service and flexible and fixed fee support, helping managers by:
- advising on and dealing with day-to-day employment problems - discipline, attendance, grievances
- reviewing employment policies and preparing draft documentation
- drafting and negotiating settlement agreements
- providing support on early conciliation negotiations
- advising on and, when necessary, leading negotiations with trades unions and other employee representatives
- managing restructuring, redundancy and severance
- defending claims and providing representation at employment tribunals.
Watershed is closely aligned with Collinson Grant, shares its resources and draws on fifty years of consulting and HR experience.
See more at the Watershed web site.