We help businesses to get more from the supply chain.
We then make recommendations and help to implement changes, generating savings, creating stronger controls, better ways of managing or more streamlined working practices. The circumstances may differ, but the aim will almost always be to serve customers better at lower cost.
Effective supply chain management should control the interactions between the buying and selling sides of the business and ensure they work in alignment. We complete a supply chain value assessment to find opportunities for improvement and a performance bridge to clarify the findings. Once we have evaluated the financial impact of the proposed changes, we draw up a roadmap for implementation.
Our experience includes:
- consolidating the supply chain in the UK for the leading distributor of Caterpillar plant
- reviewing warehousing operations in Germany for a major supplier to the retail and distribution markets
- improving customers’ ordering processes, product planning and service for a market-leading lighting manufacturer throughout Western Europe
- designing a supply chain process, IT functional specification and organisational structure for a worldwide consumer goods company sourcing extensively in Asia
- re-engineering the physical supply chain and fulfilment operations of a £500m turnover non-food, internet retailer
- retendering European logistics for a major US industrial products company.
Our success is measured by yours
We look beyond the data. Beyond your culture. Every recommendation is based on a holistic view of your business. And we’ll help you implement the changes you need to grow.
Telephone: +44 161 703 5600